- Items can be returned back to us for an online store credit or an exchange
- Your Items need to be in their original condition, with tags attached and unworn or unwashed
- We do not accept returns for a simple change of mind
- You can post your return back to us within 14 days of receiving your items
- A completed return slip with details of your name, order number and reason for return is required
- You will need to cover the cost of return postage unless the item is faulty
- If you post your return after the 14 day period, you may be charged a late return fee
- Items purchased online CANNOT be returned or exchanged in store
- Please note that delivery costs will be excluded from the returned amount
How do I send a return?
By posting it to our online store address:
168 – 174 Euston Road, Alexandria, 2015, NSW, Australia
Faulty item returns
If you have received an item that is faulty, we will offer you a choice of refund, online store credit or an exchange once the item has been returned back to us.
Please contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org with clear photos of the fault and include your order number in the subject line. We will get back to you as soon as possible.