Shop By Category

We've got you covered


The Voluntary Administrators have indicated that Gift Cards issued by the company prior to their appointment cannot be honoured.  As a result, affected parties may (subject to other remedies available to them) have a claim as unsecured creditors of the company.  To register a claim as an unsecured creditor for a gift card or a store credit obtained prior to 18 March 2021, you must submit a duly completed Proof of Debt form along with evidence.  A Proof of Debt form and additional information are available by sending an email to


Follow Us

On Instagram